Thursday, July 18, 2013

Passing This On As Requested

FROM: Utoh
DATE: 07/18/2013 06:46:49
SUBJECTS: Gift
 ~ 
Thank you,dearest Mr.BobGa,
Your friendship is so strong and beautiful!
So..I would like to give you a GIFT!
(And I hope you will send it on to another dear friend...:)
 ~ 
The kind of gifts I am speaking of are a kind word, a soft voice, a hug during a storm. A brief glace, a smile, a wink... giving a sign that you see me, that you hear me, that I am important....
 ~ 
What ever your reason for giving, because passing it on is very wise...
 ~ 
Perhaps complete Accepting is in order as well.
Would you just hold it to your heart for a moment, before you pass it on?
 ~ 
Receive the Blessings!
 ~ 
They are given to you, my dearest  Mr. BobGa! You are worthy. You are Light. You are Love. Before you pass it on..... Receive....just for a moment,

 ~ 
That way, You have an idea how the next person who receives it
may feel.
 ~ 
And you have energized your soul to give even more....

 ~ 
There truly is... only, ONE YOU.
 ~ 

 ~ 
Thank you, my dearest!
 ~ 
Mary
 ~  
Please address all comments to my friend Mary!
 ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, did not like it, found it humorous, sad or interesting, then please tell me what you think?