Friday, May 16, 2014

Outside Yard Work Pictures

Some Pictures of the Outside 
Yard Work I Have Been Doing 
  ~   
Transplanted These Amarillo Bulbs From My Previous House 
  ~   
   ~   
Transplanted Point Setters From Before Thanksgiving Outside  
  ~   
Another View of the Point Setter Pots     
   ~    
Purple Azalea Bush I Planted Last Year   
   ~   
New Seat Cushions & I Repainted the Chair Frames   
  ~  
Plant Bed In Front of the Front Porch      
   ~  
 Added 8x16x2 Cap Blocks to My Side Walkway 
   ~   
   ~   
  ~    
Bought and Set This Red Scalloped Edging 
  ~   
Sun Porch Door to Patio   
   ~    
More of the New Edging (Need 2 More Pieces)  
   ~     
Trying to Hide This Storm Drain With Plants  
   ~   
I Set This Edging Last Fall  
  ~      

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, did not like it, found it humorous, sad or interesting, then please tell me what you think?