Monday, June 16, 2014

My Potato Pancakes Recipe

 Promised A Good Friend, 
That I Would Make And 
Post My Own Recipe 
For Potato Pancakes! 
  ~  
 
  ~   
So Here It Is, Chuckle! 
~    
You Will Need A Mixing 
Bowl, Grater, Large Spoon
And A Non-Stick Griddle 
  ~  
  ~       
Potato(s), Onion, 1 Egg, 
Applesauce, All Purpose 
Flour, Baking Powder 
Black Pepper & Oil Spray
  ~   
I used 3 small red 
potatoes grated, 
About 1/8 chopped 
onion, 1 large egg, 
1/3 cup of cinnamon 
applesauce, cup & half 
all purpose flour, 1/2 
teaspoon baking 
powder and 1/3 
teas black pepper. 
  ~   
Griddle should be 
preheated to 325 or 
lower to cook slowly
about 8 minutes on 
each side or until 
cooked through. 
  ~   
  ~   
Stir all ingredients 
with a large spoon 
until blended and 
spoon onto lightly
oil sprayed griddle.
  ~  
  ~   
Top with applesauce,
makes 6 pancakes 
or servings for 2, 
as you can see. 
  ~  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, did not like it, found it humorous, sad or interesting, then please tell me what you think?