Monday, July 21, 2014

Tech Support for Seniors


I’m sure any Tech support could add a long list to these! 
  ~  
  ~   

Tech Support for Seniors 
Be sure to read the entire list, the last one is priceless! 
  ~   
  Tech  support:      What kind of computer do you have? 
Customer:      A  white one... 
Tech  support:    Click on the 'my computer' icon on the left side of the screen. 
Customer:      Your left or my left? 
**************************** 
 
Customer:    Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find  printer'.  I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it... 
**************************** 
 
Tech  support:    What's on your monitor now, ma'am? 
Customer:   A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11. 
**************************** 

Customer:     My keyboard  is not working anymore. 
Tech  support:    Are you sure it's plugged into the computer? 
Customer:     No. I can't get behind the computer. 
Tech  support:    Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back. 
Customer:   !   OK 
Tech support:     Did the keyboard come along with you? 
Customer:   Yes 
Tech support:     That means the keyboard is not plugged in. 
**************************** 

Customer:     I can't get on the Internet. 
Tech support:     Are you sure you used the right password? 
Customer:     Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it. 
Tech  support:      Can you tell me what the password was? 
Customer:     Five dots. 
**************************** 

Tech  support:      What  anti-virus program do you use? 
Customer:     Netscape. 
Tech support:     That's not an anti-virus program. 
Customer:     Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer... 
**************************** 

Customer:       I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears. 
**************************** 
 
Tech support:      How may I help you? 
Customer:     I'm writing my first email. 
Tech support:      OK, and what seems to be the problem? 
Customer:     Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it? 
****************************  

This one and the next   are our personal favorites! 
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer. 
Tech support:     Are you running it under windows? 
Customer:     'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.' 
**************************** 

And last but   not least! 
Tech  support:   'Okay Bob, let's  press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.' 
Customer:     I don't have a P. 
Tech  support:     On your keyboard, Bob. 
Customer:     What do you mean? 
Tech support:     'P'.....on  your keyboard, Bob. 
Customer:     I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT! 
  ~   



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, did not like it, found it humorous, sad or interesting, then please tell me what you think?